Major: Economics
Minor: Business Administration
I had started off as Music Education, but changed that early on.
What is everyone majoring/majored in while you were/are in college?
I'm majoring in Health & P.E., but going to get my masters in Sports Medicine...
If we have had a thread on this let me know and I will delete it..I can't remember exactly
Major: Economics
Minor: Business Administration
I had started off as Music Education, but changed that early on.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
biology
with a minor in spelling [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Computer Science with an option in Networking
Post deleted by OAR
Right now thinking about majoring in Psychology and minoring in Administration of Justice. Ask me tomorrow though and you'll get a different answer.
Will have a BS in Marketing Management.
(BS is right. HO!)
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
B.A. in Government with a concentration in Political Science
Minor in Theatre
History
minor in Secondary Education
plan to go and get my masters/Phd and become a professor
Bookmarks